Wednesday, April 4, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Hang In There!

My card is being featured on the CAS-ual Friday Blog today! The entire project is shown there, so I get to show you all the details here! This is what I made to share today!
Super cute right? I started with a Ranger Distress Ink background of Tumbled Glass. I splattered it with water and then splattered it again with some watered down Broken China. Finally it got another splash of white ink.
I stamped the CAS-ual Fridays Somebunny and three balloons in Memento Tuxedo Ink. They are colored with Copic Markers. The coordinating Bunny die set is solid, so I cut the dies first and then stamped the images on the die cuts. 
I attached the bunny and balloons with adhesive foam tape for some dimension. I added button twine to the back of the balloons with tape. They're attached to the bunny's paw with a glue dot.
The set includes lots of fun sentiments perfect for the bunny images in the set.



Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CASual Fridays Somebunny
Dies | CASual Fridays Bunny Fri Dies
Button Twine | May Arts


CAS Bunny Fri Dies
CAS Bunny Fri Dies

CAS
CAS Somebunny
CAS Somebunny

CAS

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Love this sweet design! The bunny is adorable and looks so happy with his bright colored balloons!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've colored this sweet bunny! Cute card Jeanne!

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!!! I love the fun primary colored balloons you used!!