Friday, February 9, 2018

Tupelo Designs LLC - Love You Always


TGIF! Not only is it FRIDAY, but it's my day to post on the Tupelo Designs LLC facebook page. They don't have a blog - all the projects from the team can be found on the facebook page TDLLC (award winning). It's a closed group - that means you have to go to the facebook page and request an invite. We'd love to have you and it's a great way to be the first to know about sales and other events going on.

We each post on a different day of the week and use different products from the store. I was a customer before I was a design team member. I love the variety of product I can find at the store, so many brands I love and SCORE! Shipping is free EVERY DAY no coupon required.

This is an older die from Concord & 9th - I believe it came out last year, but it's new for me. It's called HEARTSTRINGS.
I stamped a background of "LOVE YOU" and hearts with ALTENEW FROSTY PINK and COTTON CANDY word dies from YOU ARE HERE stamp set. I stamped the word "always" in Versafine Onyx Black over the stamped background. 
I had to cut each strip of color - yep count em - 22 time for each color inlaid into the Heartstrings die. If you're a good planner you can save the elbow grease by doing several cuts in different areas with each pass of the die cut machine. Lots of work but totally worth it! I love the rainbow effect! 
Want to go shopping? You'll find lots of your favorite brands like Concord & 9th in the Tupelo Designs LLC shop! Shipping is always free - no coupon required (USA only - discounted to overseas locations), and you earn loyalty points that turn into dollars off future orders.

Here's a peek at one of my most recent orders.. I've been spying up these Tim Holtz stamps for a while - I splurged during the store's birthday event!
I got the Tim Holtz Sealife, Illustrated Garden and Flutter Stampers Anonymous sets.
A few dies never hurt either! These are from Gina Marie Home Sweet Home, 4 pc Shell and Anchor, and Flower Wreath.

Click here to jump to the Tupelo Designs LLC store!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Concord & 9th You Are Here
Dies | Concord & 9th Heartstrings

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the rainbow heart, this is fabulous!!

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!!! LOVE that heart!!

Lucy Schmidt said...

Beautiful card! I, too, think all the cutting was worth it. I hope it's going to someone who will appreciate the work and love all the colors. It's such a happy card.

Birgit said...

A fabulous rainbow heart Jeanne! This will definitely bring happiness and cheer to its recipient!