Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Cupcake Inspirations - Love You Cupid Shaker

I hope you're having a great day ! I'm playing along at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #439. You can find it here! Just look at this yummy box of Valentine Cupcakes! Wouldn't that be a treat?


Here's what I made inspired by the challenge!
I started with a background of colorful stripes. Color block is one of my favorite techniques and the Stacked Layers dies from Pretty Pink Posh make that super simple. You just cut as many as you like in the colors of your choice and adhere them to a card panel. 

Once my panel was complete and cut to size I die cut a few hearts down the center. They were easy to line up with the Stitched Borders 3 die cut stripes. Next I adhered Cupid Friends and some die cut clouds from Rainy Days coordinating die set. 
The sweet sentiment is from the Friends Forever. Pretty Pink Posh is well known for their sequins - Paulina has added lots of heart confetti to the shop. I mixed the Assorted Hearts with Sparkling Clear Confetti. A few extras on the top of the layers look like dew drops in the clouds! 
I'm hoping you find some time to play today!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Cupid Friends, Friends Forever
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Cupid Friends, Rainy Days, Stitched Borders 3

Sequins | Assorted Hearts Mix, Sparkling Clear Confetti 




6 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful card !!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is an adorable shaker Jeanne!

Sharron said...

Adorable, Jeanne! Those are such sweet little cupids and your color block background is perfect, love those pretty pinks!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne this is such a sweet shaker card and so perfect for the current Cupcake challenge!

Birgit said...

More adorableness! These are so, so cute!

Lady Joyful said...

Such a cute shaker card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT