Friday, September 15, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Pssst...

I hope you're having a great day!  It's Friday!  That's my day to post at Tupelo Designs LLC!  They're my favorite store!  I love the selection of products they have.. lots of good things like Waffle Flower, Concord  & 9th.. and some goodies I'm using today from Penny Black! 
I love the little girlfriends sharing a secret in this image called "Whispers"!  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic Markers.  The die cuts are from My Favorite Things (another brand you'll find in the store).  The "Pssst...." sentiment is stamped with Versafine ink.  I love how rich and crisp it is.


My favorite part of crafting (other than the peace of mind it brings me) is the wonderful friends I've met on line!
Crafty friends are the best.. always ready to listen, lend a hand, and they send the best "pick me up" cards!
I hope you check out Tupelo Designs LLC!   As mentioned, they have lots of great brands, but they have great service too.  Shipping is always free (USA only) no coupon required.  They even have loyalty points that add up to dollars you can use on future orders.  Why not give them a try!   Click here to jump to the store.





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Penny Black Whispers
Dies | MFT Blueprints 20
Twinery Strawberry Twine

5 comments:

pam said...

Aww love this gorgeous card Jeanne, beautiful colouring on this adorable image and such perfect colours too.
Hugs Pam x

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh...my...goodness!! This could be a photo of my two nieces! They started in dance when they were in elementary school. Nothing sweeter than a little girl with her hair in a bun, dressed in a tutu and pink ballet slippers! Such a precious card Jeanne!

I Card Everyone said...

I've pirouetted right over from Tupelo, Jeanne! Had to tell you, it's no secret that I adore your card!
=]

Sharron said...

With several granddaughters who dance, I love seeing them with their hair up and all dressed for a performance--so precious! Love your sweet card!