Thursday, September 14, 2017

Fusion Card Challenge - Teacup Flowers

I hope you're having a great day.. seems like it's feast or famine on the blog lately.. lots of posts at one time for the next few days so look around if you have some time!

A new challenge begins today at Fusion Card Challenge!  It's a pretty one too!  I'm totally a tea drinker so this one speaks to me!  I love this pretty feminine tea cup and saucer filled with pretty blooms.   If you're not loving the image that's ok too.. you can work directly with the sketch side of the challenge if you like.   But for me.. yep!  I'm all over that tea cup!  LOL!

My favorite flower stamps are from Altenew, and lucky for me they have a tea cup too!  I stamped the Vintage Teacup with Delicata Gold ink so it looks like china. 
I layered the teacup on a panel inked very softly (Altenew Blush) with flowers.  I wanted to give it a lacy feminine look.

I filled the cup with stamped Garden Treasure florals.  I inked the flower centers with a Copic yellow marker instead of stamping them.
I love the fun sentiments in the Vintage Teacup set like this one "we oolong together"!  LOL! 

Now it's your turn!  Do you need a little more inspiration?  Hop on over to the Fusion Challenge Blog where our design team has samples that you'll adore! 

Have a great day! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Vintage Teacup, Garden Treasure
Dies | Altenew Vintage Teacup, Garden Treasure

2 comments:

Karren said...

This is a perfect take on the inspiration photo, Jeanne! Gorgeous card!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I love those gorgeous flowers in the teacup!