Friday, July 7, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Here's The Scoop!


What could be more refreshing on a hot summer day than a bit of ice cream?  I'm posting today for my favorite store.. Tupelo Designs LLC!   I'm loving all the summer stamps they have - and lots of frozen treats are included!   You'll find all your favorites and even a few new ones at the store.
This set called Two Scoops is from Sunny Studios - a new brand for me.  I fell in love with these multi stamped images and had lots of fun stamping them in different colors.  They have coordinating dies and were really easy to work with.  

The swirls on the cones look delicious.  I turned to my Altenew inks for these layered dies - they're my go to any time I see a multi layer stamp.  They blend beautifully!

I love that this stamp set has all the accessories including a gooey fudge topping, sprinkles and even a cherry for the top! 


Large panel dies are an expensive investment, but really worth it in the long run because you'll turn to them again and again.  The stitched border is from an older Avery Elle set.


The set even has some cute sentiments - everything you need to make your cards! 

Want a peek at my latest order?  It arrived earlier this week!   It's a peek at what I'll be working with in the coming weeks!
Sweet right?  Everything came beautifully packaged and it's always a treat to open! 
Want to go shopping?  You'll love all the different brands you can find at Tupelo Designs LLC!  You'll love the free shipping every day no coupon required (USA only) even more!    They even have a loyalty program where you earn points for dollars you spend that turn into dollars off your next order!   I sure hope you'll give them a try!  Click here to jump to the store!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Sunny Studio Two Scoops
Dies | Sunny Studio Two Scoops, Avery Elle Finished Frames

5 comments:

BenteS said...

Such a cute card!
I have the same stamp and die set, but have not tried it yet. But maybe soon...😄

Becca Cruger said...

This card looks fresh enough to eat! Your bright, pastelly colors are so cute!

Sharron said...

Those are the best cone designs! Love your colors! This is a perfect summer design!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfect summer card!! Love the colors, love the ice-cream...so cute!!

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhhhh....your card looks good enough to eat! Love all your sweet ice cream cones.