Thursday, May 11, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Mini Mom!


Mother's Day is just around the corner so I thought I'd make a card for Mom. Every time I see this adorable vintage die cut image from Pretty Little Studio - called "Mia" my first thought is "Mini Me". I think we all loved dressing up in our Mom's clothes.. trying on some heels, a fancy purse, and of course the JEWELRY BOX!!! I caught my own daughter a few times in the act.... giggling.. like "look at me!! I'm Mommy!!"

This card was made with some older paper.. the little rosebuds are from the retired Baby Claire collection, and the gingham (Entangled Together) is from You & Me Love Story.

Mia is mounted on a journaling card. Under the card is a 4" French Lace doily. Since Mia is all dolled up I thought a little lace would be pretty!

The "I Love You" sentiment is from the You & Me Love Story "With You" Paper Ribbons. This is a sheet of 20 flag sentiments that you cut apart. They come in lots of colors too!

I added a Forever Note Flag under the arrow flair from the Treasure Island Arrow Adventure pack. This is to draw your eye and to repeat the red accents through out the design (the sentiment, flair, Mia's hat).

The finishing touches are always about the bling.. a sprinkle of shiny sequins and a little gem for Mia's purse!

Have a Happy Mother's Day!






Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products:
Vintage Die Cut | Mia
Flair | Treasure Island | Arrow Adventure
Confetti | Baby Claire Pink Mix
Doily | French Lace 4”
Paper | Baby Claire | You & Me Love Story | Entangled Together
Journaling Card | Neapolitan | Strawberry Crème
Note Flags | Forever
Cut Outs | You & Me | With You | Paper Ribbons

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

What a darling little girl and card ! Love how she is all dressed up!