Friday, April 28, 2017

Tag You're It - A Beary Adventure

Are you playing at Tag You're It Challenge?  I just want to remind you that you still have time to play along!  It's a two week challenge and we're at the half way point!

Check out the inspiration tag from Kim Heggins of Cupcakes Cards and Kim!  Isn't this super sweet?  I love the little bear holding the fish, the blue distress background, card stock grass and stamped tree landscape!  Even the pretty ribbon treatment is perfect.... the bit of blue matches the fish perfectly! 


Tags are a great way to dress up even the simplest gifts.  Maybe you know someone going on a camping trip?  Wouldn't this be sweet on a bag of treats for the car.. maybe some granola?  Ooooh.. or how about some home made chocolate chip cookies?  Ok.. getting hungry now! LOL!   

You get the picture!  What a great way to say you care! 

Here's my take on Kim's tag!  I created a distress ink background.  For the sunshine I used a circle die cut to make a stencil, and then later I used the circle die cut as a mask when I inked up the sky.
The tag and scallop border dies are from Pretty Pink Posh.  I love using the little flower sequins as accents on landscapes.

Isn't this what every bear would wish for?  I don't think my husband would mind either! LOL!

Now it's your turn!  Head on over to the Tag You're It Challenge blog and link up your design!   We'd love to see what you make!











Supplies
Stamps | Stampin Up! Bear Hugs 

Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 3, Scallop Borders  | Poppystamps Puffy Cloud Border | Stampin Up! Bear Hugs
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Summer Flowers 
Twine | Stampin Up! 

4 comments:

Annie Solomon said...

Love this beary card! Wish I knew someone who fished so I could make it for them!

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne...your sweet bear tag is just as cute as can be. Love your fabulous coloring and you cloudy blue sky is amazing.

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE is this!!

Sharron said...

What an adorable scene, great coloring of the sky! And that bear is such a cutie!