Friday, March 24, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Have A Blast!


Happy Friday!  I sure hope you're having a great day!  I always say that I love crafting because I can have a sunny day when it's raining, snow in the summer, and flowers in the winter.  Today I'm taking you to very far away places.. like other wordly places!  LOL!  I'm playing with the My Favorite Things Stamps Space Explorer.  I had so much fun making this cool background for this little astronaut! 

I started with a panel of white card stock that I inked up with distress ink. I started with Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry - just a few spots here and there... then I went along the edges and into the center with Tumbled Glass and Blue Print Sketch. The outer edges are the darkest - rubbed with some Chipped Sapphire. Next I splattered the whole panel with water - and then splattered it again when it was dry with white paint.
I stamped all the images with Memento and colored them with Copic Markers.  The stamp set has a coordinating die set so no fussy cutting this guy! 

The little freckles on the astronaut were added with a white gel pen and the hilly terrain he's standing on was cut with a snow drift die. I love when you can re purpose something to get more use from it! 

I know you love crafting too or you wouldn't be here.  So I am going to recommend you try my favorite store - Tupelo Designs LLC.  They have lots of your favorite brands - and if you see something you better snap it up quick... it seems like the inventory turns around pretty fast there!   

They always have free shipping (USA only) no coupon required.  They have lots of things on sale - AND you earn loyalty points with every order.  That means that dollars you spend today will turn into a discount you can use in the future!  I sure hope you'll give them a try!

I'm really happy with the items I've ordered from them.  Delivery is fast, packaging is beautiful.. and I love all the brands they carry.  Lately I admit I have a few items on back order -  I preordered the new Distress Oxide Inks and a few other things, but I know as soon as they come in Dan will send them my way! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | MFT Stamps Space Explorer
Dies | MFT Space Explorer, Snow Drifts



4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes, This is awesome Jeanne!! Incredible background!!

Sharron said...

What a fun and wonderful background! You used all those bright colors so perfectly. Love your little astronaut!

Marybeth said...

I have to remember this place for ordering! I so love these images and they were all new to me! I just might need to get some of my own. What darling card, Jeanne!

Joyce said...

So adorable, Jeanne. Really especially love that fantastic background you created. It's out of this world good!