Friday, March 3, 2017

Tag You're It - Friendship!

Are you playing along with us at Tag You're It Challenge?  You better get moving because you're running out of time!    I like making tags because they come together pretty quickly and they really have a way of dressing up just about everything you put them on - from a bag of home made cookies to a beautiful gift wrapped package!

Our Featured Designer this time is Maureen Merritt! Her blog is Mama Mo Stamps and I've been a big fan of hers for as long as I can remember!   I think you're going to like her too!  Check out the pretty tag she made for us!

What do you love about it?   Of course I love the beautiful flowers, but what got my attention was the black accents!  Aren't they simply striking?   The black stamped sentiment, black stamped bitty flowers, and the black and white striped twine! 

I really wanted to focus on the black and white contrast on this one so I started with a Reverse Confetti Bar Tag Layer cut from white card stock, and backed with a Topped off Tag in black card stock.

This is a really fun tag shape to work with because you can ink up your sentiment right down the middle! I inked mine with Versafine Onyx Black so it's a dark rich color!
The pretty flowers from the Whole Lotta Thanks stamp set are triple stamped. The have a matching die cut set to make them easy to cut and arrange.

The finishing tough is a sprinkle of Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins!

Now it's your turn!  I sure hope you'll join me over at the Tag You're It Challenge! 





Stamps | Reverse Confetti Whole Lotta Thanks, A Friend Like You
Dies | Reverse Confetti Whole Lotta Thanks, Bar Tag Layer
Twinery Charcoal Twine
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins




6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a sweet tag Jeanne!

Kara Lynne said...

This tag is a beauty, Jeanne! The black background is a wonderful contrast, yet everything remains so crisp and clean!

Lisa Elton said...

Darling tag!!

Kathy said...

Lovely tag for Spring?

Sharron said...

I agree, the black is such a wonderful contrast! Love the soft colors on your blooms!

Cris G. said...

Super beautiful with great contrast!