Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Maya Road Guest - Faith and Love Binder

Told you I was so excited to be a guestie for Maya Road!  This is my second project - a Faith and Love Binder.  I just decorated the cover and am going to gift it to my daughter so she can fill the pages with keepsakes herself. 
If you want to see how I made it and all the yummy ingredients - hop on over to the Maya Road Blog here!  I think they make the best embellishments in the industry.  They're all high quality - metal, wood, resin.. made to last a lifetime for all your treasures!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Maya Road Products
·        Chipboard 5 x 7” Binder
·        Vintage Paper Leaves White
·        Small Vintage Paper Posies White
·        Vintage Crafting Tassles – Milk White
·        Grey Felt Flowers
·        Tulle Mini Blooms – Ballet Pink
·        Mini Safety Pins - Bronze
·        Vintage Trims – Mums Trim
·        Metal Vintage Trinket Follow Your Arrow Clips, Royal Crown Clips
·        Wood  Faith and Love Tokens
Twinery Natural Twine

Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely collage of prettiness Jeanne!!

Donna said...

Beautiful, Jeanne.
This looks like a fun playtime activity. My kind of playtime, anyways! X

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful Jeanne...just beautiful with all your lovely details.