Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Pretty Little Studio - Emeline

I love all the vintage die cut ladies available at Pretty Little Studio. They make me think of the dress up doll books I had when I was a kid. Maybe I'm showing my age? Sometimes the dolls came in boxes, but most of the time they were in books. The doll body was on the thicker card stock cover of the book. The inside pages of the book were filled with cut out dresses with fold over tabs to put on your dollie. If you were lucky the dresses might be perforated so you could punch them out, but most of the time you needed scissors to cut them cleanly. 

This die cut is Emeline! She's a vision in violet and look what she has in her basket! Puppies!!! 
I wanted the background papers to mach the lovely violet color of Emeline's dress so I created a background using the Hopscotch and It's Eater collections.

The journaling card with the violets and butterfly is from the It's Easter set. I wanted to repeat the yellow butterfly on the journaling card. This one is from the Butterfly Bush package.

I stamped the "Birthday Wishes" sentiment on a die cut note flag. This pretty pink one is from the You & Me "Forever" pack. They come in lots of colors so your sure to find one that matches your project.

I might be all grown up, but I have to tell you.. I'm still loving playing with these dollies and I think you will too!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products:
Die Cut | Emeline & Butterfly Bush
Doily | 4” French Lace
Note Flags | You & Me | Forever
Paper | Neapolitan | Hopscotch
Pocket Cards | Hopscotch | It’s Easter
The Twinery Orchid Twine
Stamp | WPlus9 Basic Banners

3 comments:

BenteS said...

A gorgeous card!
The image is so sweet - love it!

Tami Grant said...

A gorgeous card! The colors are absolutely stunning as are all of the details on the card.

Lisa Elton said...

Awwww, how sweet is this Jeanne!! Delightful and makes me smile!