Thursday, December 3, 2015

Happy Little Stampers - Joy to You!


Another busy day!  Did some grocery shopping - went to the post office to drop off some Christmas Cards  -  and now taking a little break before I start on dinner.   Wow.. you don't even want to know how long the line was at the Post Office!  I thought I was getting a jump on things.. you know my cards are a little over weight - those extra layers and all..  so I had to get them weighed!   YIKES!  I think I was there almost an hour!  That will teach me!  New Years Resolution.. SKINNY CHRISTMAS CARDS.  The rest of the year?  Not so bad and yes I will continue to indulge in pretty ribbons and bows!  LOL!!    So just a quick post today -  I wanted to play along with the Sketch Challenge this time at Happy Little Stampers!  I'm in love with this sketch and could play it all day long!  It's PERFECT I tell you!!   In fact I think you should play along too!  

I used WPlus9 Stamps. The wreath base is from Heart Felt Holiday - stamped on rustic cream cardstock, and the bells and foliage are from the Silver Bells stamp set. I love purple (can you tell?) . The finishing touch sprinkle of purple sequins really brings out the color in the bells!









Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  WPlus9 Heartfelt Holiday, Silver Bells
Dies:  WPlus9 Silver Bells
Sequins Pretty Pink Posh

9 comments:

Peanut said...

Gosh! This is so pretty, Jeanne. Love your choice of colours. Not your typical Christmas palette but it works. Hope you managed to get some R&R today.
x Asha

Darnell said...

Thanks for joining in this fun sketch challenge, Jeanne! It really is a great sketch for Christmas cards, but that could be Santa making me feel that way, lol! Your interpretation with fab purple bells is outstanding! Oh, sorry, shouldn't have used the word "standing" after the day you've had! At least you have yours sent off, I'm only halfway through making mine - gulp! Hugs, Darnell

Dr Sonia S V said...

Serene and happy!!

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty I love these colours Jeanne!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty and festive Jeanne!!

Birgit said...

A gorgeous, gorgeous card! I love the colors and those fabulous purple sequins!! So nontraditional and beautiful!! So glad you joined in the fun for Happy Little Stampers December sketch challenge!! It's always a joy seeing your work!!

cm said...

I don't envy you the line up at the post office but you'll be making some people incredibly happy when your gorgeous cards appear in mailboxes. I have this WPlus9 set and your showcase of it here is the most gorgeous I've seen! I want to dash home, take out my set and case your card! Truly stunning!
Hugs~c

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Jeanne! It's a great sketch, isn't it? I bet you forget all about "skinny Christmas cards" by the time next Christmas rolls around, haha! :-)

Joyce said...

This is a wonderful card--I love that bell and the non traditional colors. I do not believe you for a minute that you are going to start making flat cards. Ha ha. You gave me a good laugh!