Monday, November 23, 2015

Addicted to CAS - Be Thankful

I know it's going to be a very busy week.  I've got lots of preparations going on for the big feast, so CAS is the way to go today!   It feels strange celebrating Thanksgiving when there is snow on the ground, but that's ok.  In my crafty room it can be anything I want...so falling leaves it is!   I'm playing along at Addicted to CAS.  They're right in the middle of their 3rd Birthday Celebration.. PLUS a Design Team call out!!   AND .. lots of fabulous prizes.  This time you are asked to make a project... keep pit clean and simple.. but ADD DIMENSION.  I did that a couple of ways on my thankful card today.  


This one was hard to photograph because of all the white, but if you look close you can see I scored some lines above and below the sentiment to add more dimension and texture. 

The second way I added some dimension was to add my die cuts to the cover panel using adhesive foam tape.   The images were colored using Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!  I hope you have a great day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Poppystamps Falling For You Stamps and Coordinating Dies

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You do CAS as beautifully as you do layered!! Pretty Thanksgiving card Jeanne!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just gorgeous! Beautifully CAS, gorgeous colours and colouring and superb design. Thanks for sharing and playing along in our birthday challenge at ATCAS.
Sarah x

pam said...

Gorgeous CAS cards Jeanne, something I can never do!..your colouring is amazing..
Pam x

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love this card!

Marybeth said...

Oh wow , what a beautiful CAS card with dimension too! Love this! Bet this was fun to color!

Loll said...

Hi Jeanne. I LOVE the way you've added dimension with your scoring and popped up fall elements. Great colours ... so vibrant and fun. Perfect CAS design. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. xx

Kara said...

love these sweet falling images!

cm said...

No matter what the style, Jeanne, you create magic! I adore this sprinkling of little images; the pumpkin, in particular, makes me smile! I still need to make some pumpkin spice muffins...perhaps a treat for me while my husband is in Germany/Austria (he leaves next week...).
Hugs~c

Jaydee said...

Jeanne, this is fabulous. I love the popped images, the coloring and the way your sprinkled the elements across the card. CAS perfection. Thanks for joining us for our birthday celebrations at Addicted to CAS this week
jaydee