Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pretty Little Studio Happy Halloween Kitty!

Are you gearing up for Halloween?  I know I am!  It's a big deal where I live - and it's typical for us to get up to 250 kids if the weather is good.  It's hard to know what to buy because if the weather is bad I'm sure going to have lots of left overs and we both know I don't need the extra sweets!

 I'm playing with goodies from Pretty Little Studio today!  They sure make it easy to create.  Everything is color coordinated, die cuts are already cut, and there are loads of little extras to work with.   
Like these gorgeous gold doilies!  I think anything would look good sitting on one of these!   They are 5" diameter so I usually snip off pieces and save the rest for other projects.  I can't resist adding a little twine or bling either.
Best of all I love the nostalgia that Pretty Little Studio brings to mind.  These remind me of cards that we would receive as kids from my grandparents - always a dollar bill stuffed inside for the candy store!  

 Wishing you a Happy Halloween!  All treats - no tricks!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Pattern Paper:  Trick Or Treat
Die Cut:  Knight
Gold Foil Lace Doily
Gold Treasure Confetti
Twinery Charcoal Twine
Star Pin Maya Road

5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

I instantly started singing "soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...." LOVE your card. This time of year gets me all happy and I'm loving EVERYTHING you've been posting. I've just been slacking on commenting, but you're knocking it ALL out of the ballpark.
Big hugs to you Jeanne,
Lisa x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That retro kitty reminds me of cards I used to get as a child too. I love the blend of textures and prints in your gorgeous card. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and Blessings!

Lisa Elton said...

This is one of the cutest Halloween cards I've seen Jeanne!! That little cat is adorable and I love the fancy gold doily. Lots of festive layers!!

cm said...

Oh my...my grandparents used to send us 'treat' money in cards, as well! How I miss them...BUT, your card, that has sparked wonderful memories, is pure delight! The gold doily is a gorgeous backdrop for the sweet kitten, sporting such a pretty yellow bow and one big ol' pumpkin! Yes, another gem...
Hugs~c

Sharron said...

All those layers look absolutely awesome! Love the mix of patterns, the gold doily and that CUTE kitty!