Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pretty Little Studio

A new monthly sketch challenge begins today at Pretty Little Studio.
Here's the sketch


And here's my project - 

I flipped the tab on the sketch and replaced it with a peek of doily.  

If you'd like to see more and see the other projects from the design team for the sketch challenge just click here!  I hope you'll join us!



Pretty Little Studio Supplies
Stickers: Butterfly Bush Stickers
Paper: Marigold Collection
Doily:  4” French Lace
Marigold Primrose Polaroid Cut Outs
Happy Digital Cut File
Other:  Enamel Dots

3 comments:

cm said...

Beautiful...absolutely beautiful! I"m swooning over the lovely butterflies...
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card!

Marybeth said...

So very cute and I love the soft pink stripes in the background.