Monday, October 13, 2014

RC-SFYTT Birthday Wishes!!

Did you have a good weekend?  It's Fall Break for my college kids.  One went into the city (Chicago) with her boyfriend, and the other one went to work - leaving me and Miss Moriko to ourselves today.  Getting lots done, making a few cards to submit for publication, and trying to update my galleries.  That seems like a chore all by itself.   Do you keep a gallery?  I keep reminding myself that it's worth the effort.  If for some reason I lost all my photos, and two remote hard drives, all my work wouldn't be lost.  

I'm playing along with the Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try.  today!  I thought I'd try something a little different and work with colored card stock only.  

I inked up with pigment ink for this big solid image - it gave me great coverage and bold color.  This one just screams party doesn't it?  Colorful waves, glittery die cut, striped twine, and stamped sequins - they look great with a mix of real sequins too!










Supplies:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Roundabout, Roundabout Additions
Dies:  Reverse Confetti Doin the Wave, Envie Wraps, Sepllbinder Standard Circles, Classic Scalloped Circles
Twinery Marigold Twine
Card Stock PTI & SU!
SU! Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Fresh Impesss Mango, Chamomile, Memento Rose Bud

2 comments:

Sharron said...

Fun design, Jeanne! And I love the bright cheerful colors--fantastic birthday card!

Kathy said...

Colorful and happy, scallops everywhere - even Doin' the Wave diecuts are like giant scallops! Really great.