Friday, November 29, 2013

Poppystamps Freemont Pine

It's my turn posting on the Poppystamps blog and am a little red faced about my internet issues.  I've got my wi fi signal back but still no telephone.  Better late than never I guess!  Today I'm showing a card featuring the Freemont Pine die.    I cut one from dark green, and another from a lighter green and then switched out the cut out pieces.  Heart gems make pretty sparkly ornaments  and the Trudeau border die is so pretty with the red peeking through.
If you are a fan of Poppystamps you will want to check out the blog on December 2.  We'll be featuring a blog hop and an opportunity to win a few dies of your own.   I hope I see you then!


Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"

Dies:  Poppystamps Trudeau Border, Large Freemont Pine Outline
Stamp:  Poppystamps Sweetest Holiday
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Gems:  Recollections (Michaels)

3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness, this is fabulous! I love this tree and that border is just as amazing.

Pauline said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jeanne, I love the crisp die. Cut trees.

Deborah Frings said...

Very cool Christmas trees! Love the sweet little heart gems too!