Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Waltzingmouse Christmas Day 2 - CARDS

Did you see the new Waltzingmouse Stamps sets?  YEP!  They are in the store early this time to help you get a jump on your holiday creating!  Oh and did I mention matching dies too?  YES!  I know right?   We're calling November 18 -21st "A Waltzingmouse Christmas" because we are showing projects made all our favorite Waltzingmouse Stamps - not just the new ones.   The new dies match the previously released set so it's time to dig them out and have some fun!!  The dies are the window type so its easy to stamp your image, line up the die and run it through your machine for a perfect cut every time.   Today our focus is cards!
The very first Christmas set I purchased from Waltzingmouse was the Nutcracker Sweet!  Sorry, no matching dies for this one - but don't forget all the label sets that are made to fit perfectly inside a Spellbinders die.    Does this card look familiar?  I updated the original that I made a few years ago.  I think this one looks a little cleaner - I know the stamps are lined up better too!  HAHA!!  How many sets do you think I used on this one?  You'll have to check the supply list to see if you're right!
My second project features the new Folk Art Christmas Additions set.  You are going to love 
how clean and easy these are to stamp. There are four solid stamp images with lots of intricate cut "folk art" details. There is a reindeer, ornament, bell, and dove with matching sentiments. 
That little kraft bag is perfect for tucking in a little gift - maybe some cash or a gift card! I'm guessing you want to see more! Check out projects form the rest of the design team showing projects today. Just click on their name to hop to their blog!

Lynn MercurioEdna MorrisedieRenee Lynch,   Kelly SchirmerTosha Leyendekker
Becca FeekenAnya Schrier,  Jennifer HolmesKarin ÅkesdotterSandie DunneKim Duran
Teresa KlineJulia Aston,  Iwona Palamountain,  Jen Cuthbertson, Claire Brennan

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I see you tomorrow for more Waltzingmouse goodness!  How's this for a teaser... tomorrow it's all about TAGS!  See you then!


Supplies Used:  
Nutcracker  Size:  4.5 x 6.25"
Stamps:   5 SETS!!  Waltzingmouse Nutcracker Sweet, Picnic Patterns, Holiday Labels 14, Join Us, Compliments of the Season Two
Card Stock:  SU Perfect Plum, PTI White, Royal Velvet, W+9 Ballet Slippers
Dies:  Spellbinder Labels 14 & 18, Nested Pennants
Ink:  Memento Grape Jelly, Rose Bud, Elderberry
Lace 1 3/4" Lace Offray, 5/8" Textured Lines Lavender/Blue
Pin:  Ribbon Reel
Flower Prima

Bells  Size:  4.5 x 6.25"

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Folk Art Christmas Additions
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon Silent Night 8x8"
Card Stock: PTI Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy
Ink:  SU Pool Party, Real Red, Versafine Onyx Black
Dies:  Spellbinder Nested Pennants, Cheery Lynn French Pastry
Mini Kraft Bag:  Michales
Mini Clip, Button, Pearls
Glitter Martha Stewart
Leaf Pin:  Ribbon Reel
Natural Button Twine, 5/8" Iridescent Ivory Taffeta May Arts, 1" White Lace Hobby Lobby

17 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful Jeanne - I haven't seen the Nutcracker set for ages..lovely to see something a bit older too!

Deirdre said...

What fun! Love the non traditional colour palette on your first creation - wow! Stunning.

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful colors on both of your Christmas creations Jeanne!!

Marybeth said...

Love the lace on the nutcracker card! Great way to add a gift card on the second bell beauty! These dies are making me now want sets I don't even have..... Gorgeous work here today Jeanne!

anya said...

Oh that Nutcracker card - I would remember it anywhere! It was the first thing I ever saw from you and it stopped me in my tracks! I love your Folk Art bells card - you have such a knack for combining elements beautifully. You never cease to inspire!

Kristi said...

Jeanne,
How delightful are these! Beautiful work,my friend!♥

Cathy Weber said...

Love all the lace trim on your cards today...that lavender nutcracker is beautiful...love the subtle stamping behind the nutcracker. Pink and lavender...such great colors for a holiday card. Your new folk art stamps look like they would be fun to stamp...kraft, red and aqua are always a great combination for Christmas...ooh, I see a glittery clothespin too! Beautiful cards today Jeanne, as always.

Joyce said...

These are so fabulous. How fun that you are pulling out old sets. They are new to me!!

Pauline said...

Two beautiful cards Jeanne, I love the new stamps too, so pretty!

christi said...

awesome use of non traditional colors on your first one. it looks like one I should send to my grand daughters. both are adorable.

choman9912@aol.com said...

Purple and pink Christmas card was totally unexpected. Thanks for sharing your cards

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I just love seeing the nutcracker again, and in such brilliant color which is perfectly your style! And, the ornament card.... to die for! Love them!

Vickie Z said...

Bright colors and fabulous layouts... with all the "extras"....perfect!! Love those bells!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Both are really beautiful Jeanne! Love the purple Nutcracker and those bells--I LOVE that set so much.

Kelly S. said...

Those bells, those bells...my fave image of this release, and I love them doubled up like that! Leave it to you to make me love a purple Nutcracker...and can I tell you how much I am loving your coordinating watermarks?! We all need to do that!!!

Renee said...

Love them and all their bold colors...
they're so perfectly Jeanne and just make me happy! :)
And maybe we'll get some Nutcracker Sweet dies for next year??? :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...I love that nut cracker and all in purple and pink, so fun. That lace is just as amazing!