Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Serendipity Stamps Fall/Winter 2013 Release

Serendipity Stamps has just released 4 new stamps for fall / winter!  To celebrate the design team is having a blog hop.  Just a sneak peek at the new stamps - and a chance to show you some wonderful creations made with them.   If you're blog hopping with the Serendipity Stamps design team  you should have come here from  Anya's blog.  If you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop you can get a complete list here

I made two projects today, the first is the "Snowman with Birds".  Isn't he just the sweetest?  I love the snowmen stamps because you can use them all winter - not just for holiday cards.   I colored my little guy up with copics and layered him on a scalloped oval frame on a single layer of patterned paper. 
My second card features the new Christmas Tree image.  It's really fun and whimsical with swirly snow drifts and a little sway in the branches.  It was really easy and fun to color too!  
 I double matted a frame and placed it over the colored up image.  I added a little glitter to give that snow some sparkle. 

My last card features the new "I Just Wanted To Say" stamp.  This one is really easy to add to a background of stamped sentiments for a quick and easy one layer card.
Like what you see?  Be sure to leave a comment - one random commenter will receive a complete set of these cling rubber stamps.  You have until 12 pm EST August 4 to leave a comment.  The winner will be announced on August 5 on Mary's blog.   

The next stop on your hop is the sweet and talented Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat!

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!





Snowman With BirdsChristmas Tree
I Just Wanted To SayHello SmallPeace SmallMerry Merry Merry
Supplies Used:  
Snowman Finished Size:  6.25 x 4.5"
Stamps:  Serendipity Stamps Snowman with Birds, Merry
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon "Make It Merry" Collection 8x8" Pad
Card Stock:  PTI Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream, White
Button
Ivory Button Twine, 5/8" Twill Red, 3/4" Twill Red Stripe May Arts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copic Markers
Christmas Tree  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Serendipity Christmas Tree, Peace
Card Stock:  PTI Pure Poppy, White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copic Markers
Die:  Spellbinder Classic Rectangles
Hello  Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Serendipity:  I Just Wanted, Hello
1/4" Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepters
Buttons
Craft Floss - DMC

Card Stock:  PTI White, Hibiscus Burst
Pattern Paper: Echo Park Love Story 6x6" Paper Pad
Ink:  Memento:  Cantaloupe, Rose Bud, Lady Bug, Tangelo, Ranger Distress Worn Lipstick, Versafine Onyx Black

29 comments:

Marybeth said...

What a great group of cards ! Love the snowman card you sure made it bright and very happy. Love the tree and how could we not add the snow! I am telling you I love that little tree! Your last one made me smile too cute with all the hello’s .

Danielle T said...

Bright and colorful, so much joy! Love them both!!

Anonymous said...

These are such adorable cards. I love snowmen.

Anonymous said...

I got lost along the way and not sure that I left a comment on your wonderful cards. I love all of them. The whimsical tree and snowman are colored beautiful. Thanks.

Mary Ann said...

Love your cards!Super Cute!Love the new stamps!!!

pam said...

love the way you colored up that cute snowman!!!

Mary Ann said...

Very Pretty cards!!!

nancy said...

Like you, I love snowman stamps because I can use them longer, but I'm really enjoying the different ways the sentiment stamp is being used! All your cards were wonderful!

BarbaraW said...

Adorable cards. I just love the tree and the snowman.

Bev J. said...

Love that quirky tree and the cute snowman-like your coloring.

Pat Jandacek said...

Great cards and I love the traditional red and green for Christmas. I'm sure someone will comment about the tree's stature reminding them of some they've had, lol! Your "hello" background for that sentiment is ideal. TFS

Donna Whitten said...

Your cards are so cute. I love the new stamps.

Cathy Weber said...

I just wanted to say...fabulous! I love what you have done with the new stamps...love that sweet snowman and I especially like that Christmas tree blowing in the wind. Love the sparkly touches you added to the snow bank. You are really getting into the nearly one layer cards lately, Jeanne...love how you can rock so many different card styles.

Anonymous said...

Your colorful cards are so cheery!

Maria said...

Lovely Christmas cards! Love that sweet snowman and fun Christmas tree! All your cards are super lovely...great job!

NPurdum56 said...

Jeanne these are such cute cards! I love those stamps! :) Nancee

Kim Heggins said...

My oh my...each and everyone of your cards is just fabulous!!!! I know I have said this before but your coloring is perfect, flawless, and I really could go on for days.

Amy Marshall said...

The new stamps are so cute. I loved your cards, they were bright and cheerful.

Miriam said...

Love the colors and background paper you chose for the snowman! The tree card is so simple and elegant. Nice job!

Vickie Z said...

Perfect my friend!! Love the bright colors...tree looks fab framed and love the hello background!! Snowwoman :) is adorable!!

Janet M said...

Cute snowman, I love the little birds.

Jill Norwood said...

Lovely cards and new stamps! So exciting for holiday card making!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fantastic projects. I love how you stamped the hello. TFS

jcobb said...

I really like all of the cards...but I have to admit the little tree is my favorite! I love the way it seems to sway in the winter wind!

Karen McAlpine said...

Super cute new stamps! Love all your bright and cheerful cards!!

Jinny Newlin said...

That little snowman is precious, Jeanne! Beautiful cards! Really love the stampy "Hello" background. That palette is so full of summertime!

Janet said...

Looking at your cards today just made me feel happy, so bright and cheerful. Thank you!

Karen Amidon said...

What great colors you used on your snowman. I love a little unexpected, although traditional can be fun too!l

Carol P said...

Jeanne, you did an awesome job with a unique snowman card, the tree just makes you smile and remember Christmas is happy!!