Friday, August 31, 2012

Paper Sweeties September Release - Rah Rah!

Have you met the new kids on the block yet?  Well if you haven't, let me introduce you to the Paper Sweeties! If you are a girlie girl at heart, and love playing with pretty and sweet little stamps, then you will love the Paper Sweeties! The set is a series of adorable little dolls with interchangeable outfits, accessories and sentiments.     Two weeks ago three little ladies were introduced (Emma, Sophie, and Abigail) along with several adorable accompanying sets.   Today we are bringing you a sneak peak of the upcoming release that will be available on September 15. 
 
I couldn't wait to start playing with this cute cheerleader set.  This is such a versatile set so easy to dress up for your favorite team by switching up the colors.  How about making a card to cheer on your bestie - complete with their favorite colors and initials?
Of course I dolled mine up with a big PS for you guessed it ... The Paper Sweeties!  I even made my own pom poms out of bakers twine.  This was very easy with the pom pom maker I picked up at the fabric store.  The 1 3/8 finished size was a little big so I just trimmed down the threads a bit. 
Hop on over to the other Paper Sweeties Design Team member blogs to see what they created  and be the first to get a sneak peek of what's in store this month.  Just click on their names listed below.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz (Creator of Paper Sweeties) - Simple Treasures
Char Cundy - Expressions of Me
Andrea Ewen - Ewen Style
Pattie Goldman - Paper Silhouettes
Jinny Newlin - Soaring
 
If you like what you see today, please check back on the 14th - 16th  for more previews and to celebrate the latest release of Paper Sweeties!
 
Jeanne
 
Supplies Used:  Finished Size 6" x 6"
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties Emma PS-E, Rah-Rah! PS-19
Die Cuts Quickutz University Alphabet, Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles, Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket 6x6" pad - Clementine
Papertrey Ink Paper:  Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy
Markers:  Copic
Twinery Maraschino
Ribbon Red Double Faced Satin 1/2"
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black

8 comments:

Marybeth said...

On this is just the sweetest idea and card. I love the pom,poms and the PS .WAY to,adorable ,you are knocking these out of the park!

Lisa Minckler said...

hahahaha...I'm embarassed to say this, but when I first saw your card, I thought it said PMS, I'm your biggest fan. LOL! I thought, "Uhhhhh,okay?" Hahahaha...I like YOUR version MUCH better. Fantastic card Jeanne! Pom poms....soooo cute!

Jinny Newlin said...

So adorable, Jeanne! LOVE those pom-poms! (I had the same idea, but I don't have a pom-pom maker. Cool!) And your banner and delicious background paper are just perfect!

Cathy Weber said...

Wow, your own home made pom poms! What will you come up with next. Your cute cheerleaders are so perfect for Fall and football season. Your idea to use the PS was brilliant. They were so smart to snap you up on their DT!

Debbie said...

MAGNIFICENT!! From the brilliant coloring and use of so many sentiments to your fabulous handmade pom-poms!! How lucky we are to have you as a Sweetie Teamie showcasing these little dolls so perfectly -- thank you so very much :)

Anonymous said...

A fantastic card!! I love the little cheerleader and you dressed her perfectly!!

Suzanne said...

Rah Rah for the Pom Poms! And those large letters! Adorable card, Jeanne!

Unknown said...

She's the cutest little cheerleader I've ever seen and I love her pom pom's. :D Clever card!