Friday, August 17, 2012

Paper Sweeties - My Bestie

 
Well the Paper Sweeties are officially released and 15 different designs are available in the Paper Sweeties Shop. I hope you enjoyed all the FUN inspiration the Sweeties Teamies shared this week!!  Did seeing the designs get you thinking of other designs you'd like to see Debbie come up with?  Maybe something got you thinking of a Paper Sweetie of your own!  Then the ‘Suggest A Sweetie’ contest is just for you!  Well, here’s your chance to make some suggestions … and put yourself into the running to win TWO FREE PAPER SWEETIES STAMP SETS! Fun … right??!!  Well you can get all the details here

I made this sweetie for a friend of mine (my bestie!)  I tried to make it look like her.  I know she adores gingham and I could picture her off shopping - maybe stopping at the farmer's market for some fresh berries. 
Thanks for stopping by for a peek - I hope you have enjoyed meeting the Paper Sweeties this week!  I don't know any more talented or creative people than those I've met on line.  I know you will have some brilliant ideas for the Sweeties!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  6x6"
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties Sophie PS-S,
Paper:  Simple Stories, Summer Fresh Collection 6x6 pad
Dies:  Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame Deconstructed, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frame 2
Twinery Maraschino, Gingham 3/8" Ribbon Boutique
Pin:  Tim Holtz Memo Pin
Roses Wild Orchid Crafts
Gem Hobby Lobby Paper Studio
E Beads Red
Markers:  Copics

6 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

This is really, really good! I love that paper, the shape of the frame your sweet Paper Sweetie is layered on, the neat little beads woven on your twine, the coloring of the sweetie...the really creative way you added the red border on the burlap strip. Too much to mention them all, but very, very good!

Kara said...

So cute, Jeanne!!

Joyce said...

Oh, Jeanne--you are killing me with all this cuteness.

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so sweet, Jeanne! I just love all the precious details you tie into your creations! All the patterns here are absolutely delightful, and I adore those little beads on the ends of your twine! LOVE!

Debbie said...

This Sweetie couldn't be any cuter ... I love all the bright and bold colors. Your bestie is going to adore this card, Jeanne!!!

Lisa Minckler said...

I will have to CASE the LO on this one...this is eye catching. Super job chica. :D